Multi-axis Simulation Table
Outline of Product
Corresponds to Various Endurance Tests
You can measure and evaluate durability characteristics of car engine-mount, components and modules etc. applying torques to a specimen on the 6 D.O.F. shaking table.
- Six-degrees of-freedom Vibration + 2 Torques
- Multi axial shaking test using synchronous control.
- Reproduction of the Acceleration, etc. of a Specimen with High Precision
- The acceleration, shaft torque, etc. at an arbitrary point of the specimen are reproduced at high precision by obtaining the input and output transfer function of the total system (including specimens with trial vibration).
- Full equipments of softwares for durability testing and analysus
- Equipped with sophisticated software for endurance testing (Waveform generation, shaking control, project management, data collection, data check, data analysis, data evaluation, life estimation).
Slide horizontally to see the table.
|Shaking frequency||0 to 50Hz|
|Displacement||Maximum ± 75mm horizontal Y (lateral)
Maximum ± 75mm horizontal X (longitudinal)
Maximum ± 125mm vertical Z (vertical)
|Velocity||Maximum ±160cm/s horizontal Y (lateral)
Maximum ±120cm/s horizontal X (longitudinal)
Maximum ±200cm/s vertical Z (vertical)
|Acceleration||Maximum ±7G horizontal Y (lateral)
Maximum ±5G horizontal X (longitudinal)
Maximum ±10G vertical Z (vertical)