Takasago Machinery Works is located approximately 50 km in west from Kobe, and manufactures a variety of solutions, including high performance gas turbines, steam turbines, and other related products.
In addition, adjacent Research and Innovation Center develops the state-of-the-art technology.
Above all, the state-of-the-art gas turbines have achieved the world’s largest capacity and highest efficiency.
Our products have contributed to the advancement of both industry and daily life around the world.
Takasago Machinery Works Takasago Plant
|Address:||1-1, Shinhama 2-chome, Arai-cho, Takasago City, Hyogo, 676-8686, Japan
Takasago Machinery Works Iwanai Plant
|Address:||476-24, Aza Ohama, Iwanai-cho, Iwanai District, Hokkaido, 045-0001, Japan
Related Information of The Works
- About MHI group
- CEO Message
- Head Offices & Domestic Offices
- Research & Innovation Center
- Works & Plants
- Overseas Offices
- Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works
- Shimonoseki Shipyard & Machinery Works
- Hiroshima Machinery Works
- Mihara Machinery Works
- Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works
- Takasago Machinery Works
- Yokohama Dockyard & Machinery Works
- Sagamihara Machinery Works
- Hitachi Works
- Kure Works