Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works of MHI, consisting of the Main and Futami Plants, has consistently harnessed leading-edge technologies to deliver many excellent products since its foundation in 1905.
The ICT (information and communication technology) segment is engaged in manufacturing toll collection system, and working on the service business which utilizes ICT for our products such as various plants and operation surveillance of the products.
The "Energy & Environment" segment is engaged in manufacturing nuclear power plants and associated equipments equipment etc.
The "Commercial Aviation & Transportation Systems" segment is engaged in manufacturing marine survey equipment, and urban transit systems etc.
Moreover, The "Integrated Defense & Space Systems" segment is engaged in manufacturing submarine and space equipment.
Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works Kobe Plant
|Address:||1-1, Wadasaki-cho 1-chome, Hyogo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo, 652-8585, Japan
Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works Futami Plant
- Submarines (Product: Naval Ship & Maritime Systems)
- Marine Development Equipment (Product: Naval Ship & Maritime Systems)
- Nuclear Power Plants (Products: Nuclear Power Generation)
- Space Equipment (Products: Space)
- Toll Collection Equipment, Intelligent Transport System Products (Products: Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS))
- Transportation System (Products: Transportation system)
Related Information of The Works
- About MHI group
- CEO Message
- Head Offices & Domestic Offices
- Research & Innovation Center
- Works & Plants
- Overseas Offices
- Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works
- Shimonoseki Shipyard & Machinery Works
- Hiroshima Machinery Works
- Mihara Machinery Works
- Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works
- Takasago Machinery Works
- Yokohama Dockyard & Machinery Works
- Sagamihara Machinery Works
- Hitachi Works
- Kure Works