Shimonoseki Shipyard & Machinery Works
The Shimonoseki Shipyard & Machinery Works utilized its favorable location on the Kanmon Strait to start operations, with ship repair as a mainstay business, in 1914.
At the Enoura Plant, we have manufactured luxury ferries, RORO boats, special-purpose vessels such as cable layers and ocean research vessels, and aluminum-alloy high-speed boats. We are engaged in a diverse range of marine manufacturing.
At the Yamatomachi Plant, since 1964, we have manufactured hydraulic machinery of all types, testing systems, and deck machinery, as well as aircraft components and various other products. In this way, we meet a diverse range of customers' needs.
At sea, on land, and in the air... The Shimonoseki Shipyard & Machinery Works is continually engaged in manufacturing for the next generation.
|Address:||16-1, Hikoshima Enoura-cho 6-chome, Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi, 750-8505, Japan |
|Address:||16-1 Higashi Yamatomachi, 2-chome, Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi, 750-8505, Japan |
- Shipbuilding (Products: Ship & Ocean)
- Ship Repairs (Products: Ship repair)
- Hydraulic Components (Products: Hydraulic Components)
- Testing Systems (Products: Wind Tunnels / Test Equipment)
- Air Preheaters (Products: Air-heaters)
- Deck Machinery (Products: Deck crane / Deck machinery)