FUSION ENERGY : External presentation / activity
- MHI Awarded Contract for Six Units of the Outer Vertical Target for the Divertor Used in the ITER in Southern France
-- Reputation of Leading Edge Mass Production Technology for High Difficulty Component, Contributing to the Realization of Fusion Energy --
- MHI Completes Four TF Coils for ITER
-- Units to Be Installed in the Experimental Fusion Reactor in Southern France, with Operations to Commence in 2025 --
- Ceremony Held to Mark Completion of First Toroidal Field Coil for ITER (Experimental Fusion Reactor)
-- World's Largest Superconducting Coil Signifies Major Progress in Fusion Reactor's Construction --
- June 11,2020 Can nuclear fusion give us unlimited emissions-free energy?
- June 16,2020 These massive magnets take us a step closer to nuclear fusion
- January 19,2021 The inner workings of a nuclear fusion reactor
- February 2,2021 What is ‘the energy trilemma’ and what do we need to do about it?
- August 19,2021 Nuclear fusion: International cooperation and the ITER prize
MHI online talk event
Fusion Energy is one of the solutions for ensuring stable energy supply and addressing environment concerns
Fusion energy is expected to ensure the stable energy supply and solve the environmental concerns faced in the future. MHI remains committed toward the realization of the ultimate energy source for mankind, ‘Fusion Energy’. MHI is contributing by manufacturing core systems of the ITER project which have been actively pursuing to realize the fusion energy supply by the collaboration with Japan, Europe, USA, Russia, China, Korea, and India.