CO2 Recovery Plants
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering (MHIENG) offers large scale, high performance & reliable CO2 recovery plants for application in a wide variety of industries.
MHIENG Technologies Offer a "Large-scale," "High-performance" Plant for CO2 Recovery from Flue Gas MHIENG is proud to present an advanced commercially available CO2 recovery process KM CDR Process (KANSAI MITSUBISHI Carbon Dioxide Recovery Process) which promises enhanced economic performance for plants of wide-ranging capacities. The MHIENG CO2 recovery process utilizes "KS-1," an advanced hindered amine solvent, in conjunction with a line of special proprietary equipment. The technology was developed through cooperation between MHIENG and Kansai Electric Power Company, Inc. (KANSAI). The process is based on an advanced and proven technology for recovering CO2 from various sources of flue gas. Users who adopt this economical process will enjoy benefits such as low energy consumption, low solvent degradation, and reduced corrosion within the equipment.
- What is the KM CDR ProcessRMHIENG offers large scale, high performance & reliable CO2 recovery plants for application in a wide variety of industries.
- Process FlowFlow of the Standard Process The flue gas blower feeds flue gas from the plant stack to the KM CDR Process®.
- Commercial Experiences
- Coal Fired Demonstration Experiences
- R and D, Pilot Plant and Engineering Head Quarters
- MHIENG Receives Order for World's Largest Post Combustion CO2 Capture System for a Coal-fired Power Generation Plant, For Japan-U.S. Joint Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Project
- Demonstration Test for Capturing CO2 In the Flue Gas from a Coal-fired Power Generation Plant Completes Initial Demonstration Phase
- MHIENG Awarded Concept Study of 3,400ton/day CO2 Recovery Facility for Technology Qualification Program from Statoil, Norway
-- One of World's Largest Recovery Plants for CHP Power Station --
- World's First Integrated CCS of Coal-fired Power Plant Emissions Begins
--500 tons/day Joint Demonstration Project with Southern Company --
- MHIENG Receives Award for Testing of 3,400ton/day CO2 Recovery Facility For Technology Qualification Program from Statoil, Norway
-- One of World's Largest Recovery Plants for CHP Power Plant --
- MHIENG Receives Large-scale CO2 Recovery Plant Order from Petrochemical Company in Qatar, for Increased Methanol Production
-- First Overseas Order Specifically Targeting Higher Methanol Output --
- MHIENG Receives Order for Initial Planning of CO2 Recovery Facility for Technology Qualification Program of Gassnova, Norway, Targeting System Evaluation for Gas-fired Power Plant
-- One of World's Largest Recovery Plants --
- Carbon Capture Technology Successfully Deployed at Coal-fired Power Plant
-- Technology Will Capture 150,000 Tons of CO2 Annually --
- MHIENG to License Flue Gas Carbon Dioxide time Technology to NFL, State Fertilizer Company in India
-- World-class Recovery Capacity of 450 Tons/Day --
- MHIENG Receives FEED Order for CO2 Capture Plant from E.ON UK
- MHIENG's CO2 Capture Technology Has Been Selected by E.ON UK for Its Application to UK CCS Demonstration Competitio
- MHIENG Carbon Capture Technology to be Demonstrated in United States on Southern Company Coal-Fired Power Plant
- MHIENG Signs 9th Technology License Agreement to Capture Carbon Dioxide from Flue Gas and Increase Urea Production at Fertilizer Plant in Vietnam
- MHIENG Receives Front End Engineering and Design Order for CO2 Recovery Facility at Gas Fired Power Generation Plant in Norway
-- One of the World's Largest Recovery Capacities, 3,000 Tons/Day --
- MHIENG and E.ON Energie of Germany to Verify CO2 Recovery Technology for Coal-fired Power Generation Plants
-- 100 Tons/Day Facility to Start Operation in 2010 --