Mitsubishi Heavy Industries has started Engineering Business from 2012, utilizing its technologies and know-hows cultivated through long experiences of shipbuilding over 130 years.
We provide hull form, variety of design and analysis services, energy saving devices and LNG handling equipment, which can be flexibly adjusted and combined to suit each project. Our mission is to serve all the stakeholders of shipping and shipbuilding through our technologies and solutions.
- Shipbuilding EngineeringMitsubishi Shipbuilding provides various solutions related ship designs based on its vast experiences
- Hull Form DevelopmentWe develop and provide state-of-the-art energy efficient hull form based on advanced CFD and vast test result database.
- Model TestingWe own one of the largest model testing facilities and vast test result database in Japan
- Design Lineup Reference ProjectsIntroduction of existing designs and contracted projects in the past
- Power Prediction & Lines Selection(MiPoLin)The "Mitsubishi Power Prediction & Lines Selection" system is a Web-based on the database of model test results accumulated in Nagasaki Model Basin for over 100 years.