LNG FUEL GAS SUPPLY SYSTEM (FGSS) : Components
For more information :
Main components (LNG vaporizer, gas heater, gas compressor and so on) for FGSS are provided as modularized units which has sophisticated design in consideration of maintainability and space-utilization based on the long experience as a shipbuilder.
LNG fuel tank
FGSS control system
Mitsubishi shipbuilding developed IAS (Integrated Automation System) to control cargo handling / propulsion plant on LNG carriers which installation record on many LNG carriers. FGSS control system inherits design philosophy from solid solid experiences and expertise. FGSS control system can be customized by Mitsubishi shipbuilding gas handling expert according to each customer's request.
Configuration example of FGSS
Mitsubishi shipbuilding proposes optimized FGSS solution witch meets customer's request.
With your contact inquiry, project information such as below would be a great help to us.
- Ship type
- Location onboard and limitation on dimensions of LNG fuel tank
- Required capacity of LNG fuel tank (m³/tank)
- Quantity, type, output power (kW) and maximum gas comsumption (kg/h) of main engine
- Quantity, type, output power (kW) and maximum gas comsumption (kg/h) of generator engine
- Quantity, type, output power (kW) and maximum gas comsumption (kg/h) of boiler
- Quantity, type and maximum gas comsumption (kg/h) of GCU
- Method of LNG bunkering (Ship to Ship or Truck to Ship or Shore to Ship)
- Flow rate of LNG bunkering (m³/h) and vapor return gas (m³/h)