Hush-House-Type Low-Acoustic-Noise, High-Performance Silencer that accommodates whole aircraft
Water- or air-cooling-type equipment cools the high-temperature exhaust gas during maximum engine output (including maximum augmentation) to enable trial operation at full engine power.
- Realizing Stabilized Trial Operation
- The intake system supplies a smooth and stabilized air flow to achieve stabilized trial operation.
- Labor-saving design requiring only a few people and reduced man-hours
- The labor-saving design makes it possible to carry in and set up the aircraft within a short time with a few people.
- Noise control during operation
- Thorough sound isolation system to control noise during operation.
- Multiple models can be operated.
- Multiple models can be operated. (Adding a model to the existing equipment requires repair work.)
Sales and Service Department
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machinery Systems, Ltd.
Slide horizontally to see the table.
|Headquarters||1-1, Wadasaki-cho 1-chome, Hyogo-ku, Kobe 652-8585, Japan|
|Testing Facility Sales Section, Machinery & Hydraulic System Sales Department, Infrastructure Facilities Business Division