Reminders for guests
Please check in for the tour at the MRJ Museum Check-In Counter on the 2nd floor of the “Aichi Museum of Flight” at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
Tour check-in will close 15 minutes before the tour begins. Guests who do not arrive by this time will be automatically canceled.
- There is no check-in counter at the MRJ Museum. Please visit the 2nd floor of the “Aichi Museum of Flight” to check in for the tour.
- The group will be proceeding to the Final MRJ Assembly Hangar on a shuttle bus. Guests may not directly visit the hangar.
- Guests who are late for check-in will not be able to join the tour because the group will be moving to the hangar on a shuttle bus.
- Please understand that there will be no refund for being late or absent.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to join the tour.
Flow of the tour
- Guests of 30 people will be divided in to 2 groups of 15 people on weekends and holidays.
Guests will arrive 10-20 minutes after the tour at the rotary of the "Aichi Museum of Flight".
Venue access map
There is no visitor parking available. Please use public transportation.
- "MRJ Museum Check-In Counter" on the 2nd floor of the "Aichi Museum of Flight":Building guidance
- 1, Toyoba-Hayashizaki, Toyoyama-cho, Nishikasugai-gun, Aichi Prefecture 480-0202
View on Google Map
Inside the "Aichi Museum of Flight" (2nd floor)
MRJ Museum Check-In Counter
Access from public transportation
|Check-in||MRJ MUSEUM Check-in counter on the 2nd floor of Aichi Museum of Flight |
Aichi Museum of Flight Official Website(Japanese Only)
|Address|| 1, Toyoba-Hayashizaki, Toyoyama-cho, Nishikasugai-gun, Aichi Prefecture |
(on grounds of Aichi Museum of Flight)
Please come by public transportation.
From either Nagoya Station
From Sakae Area
From JR kachigawa Station
From Meitetsu Nishiharu Station
From Prefectural Nagoya Airport