Hiroshima Machinery Works
Hiroshima Machinery Works, located in the southwest area of Hiroshima City, consists of the Kan-on and Eba Plants located on opposing banks of the Tenma River.
Hiroshima Machinery Works supports several business entities, which make various products and conduct their business activities in the same factory, in regard to business of general affairs, procurement and others.
And we work on cooperation with local communities including efforts to nurture the next generation through the manufacturing and environmental preservation activities.
Hiroshima Machinery Works (Kan-on Plant)
|Address:||6-22, Kan-on-shin-machi 4-chome, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima, 733-8553, Japan |
- Compressors (Products)
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing Machinery (Products)
- Rubber & Tire Machinery (Products)
- Medical Systems/Radiotherapy Systems (Products)
- Tank Dome for H-IIB Launch Vehicle (Products: H-IIB Launch Vehicle)
- Civil Aircraft (Products)
Related Information of The Works