RIO+20 (United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development) Japan Pavilion (Dates: June 13 (Wed.) - June 24 (Thu.), 2012)
RIO+20 (United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development)" Japan Pavilion
June 13 - 24, 2012
Athletes' Park, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Executive Committee for "RIO+20" Japan Pavilion
OUTLINE OF OUR PRESENTATION
MHI has comprehensive infrastructure technologies in land, sea, air and space from supply side to demand side. We will contribute to realize a robust and sustainable safe and secured by our integrated technologies and solution.
|DATE & TIME||June 13, 2012 (Wednesday) - 24, (Sunday)
Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
|VENUE||Athletes' Park, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|ORGANIZED BY||Executive Committee for "RIO+20"
Pre-registaration, limited for participants on
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
High-Efficiency Power Generation
- Miller Cycle Gas Engine
- IGCC (Integrated Coal Gasification Combined Cycle)
- LNG-FPSO (LNG-Floating Production Storage and Off-leading unit)
- Gas Turbine
- Gas Engine Plant
- Wind Turbine Generators
- Water Turbine Plant
- MERS (Mitsubishi Energy Recovery System)
- Geothermal Power Plant
- HII-A Launch Vehicle
- MRJ (Mitsubishi Regional Jet)
- ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems)
- APM (Automated People Mover)
- LRT (Light Rail Transit)
- Project "MEET"
- Eco-LNG Carrier
- Scientific Drill Ship (CHIKYU)
- Under Water Vehicle (URASHIMA)
- Deep Submergence Research Vehicle (SHINKAI6500)
- Desalination Plant
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Hybrid Forklift Truck
- Centrifugal Chiller
- Air/Water to Water Heat Pump
- OLED Panel for Lighting Application