This production base was established in Shibaura, Tokyo in 1920 and was relocated from Maruko and Oimachi, Tokyo to Sagamihara in 1970.
Sagamihara Machinery Works comprises three divisions responsible for engine, turbochargers and special vehicles respectively. Each of these divisions offers products that meet a wide variety of needs. The divisions have integrated organizations which include research and development, marketing and service structure and enable to provide highly reliable products that satisfy customers' needs in a timely manner.
|Address:||3000, Tana, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, 252-5293, Japan