Work & Personnel
Work & Personnel
Engineering is a knowledge-based industry requiring knowledge and technologies in various specialized fields, including machinery engineering, electrical/electronic engineering, materials/metals, chemistry, and civil engineering, in order to meet customer requirements in terms of capabilities, costs, quality, and schedule.
Therefore, at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, professionals from diverse fields perform their daily work in collaboration with one another.
Listed below are our main fields and feedback from employees who work in some of these fields.
|Municipal Engineering||Other science major||Liberal arts|
|Business Investment||Business Investment||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|New Business Development||New Business Development||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|Spatial (layout and piping) design||○||○||○|
|Civil engineering/architectural design||○||○|
|After-Sales Service, O&M（Operation & Maintenance）||After-Sales Service, O&M（Operation & Maintenance）||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|Corporate Division||Corporate planning/accounting and finance/human resources||○|
Please note that correspondences among fields and majors are only a guide; other cases are also possible.
Articles covering Mitsubishi Heavy Industries’ new graduate recruiting information
- Project story: Polyethylene Plant
- Special contents: An Important Project Being Implemented in Trinidad and Tobago
- Career interview: Civil engineering/architectural design group leader who joined the company in 1998
- Interview 1: Civil engineering/architectural engineer who joined the company in 2008
- Interview 2: Employee who works in sales and joined the company in 2011
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' Engineering Division
- Business Undertakings of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd.
- Ideal Candidate Profile
- Work & Personnel
- Interview/ Process design
- Interview/ Spatial (placement and piping) design
- Interview/ Civil engineering/architectural design
- Interview/ Equipment/mechanical design
- Interview/ Electrical design
- Interview/ Schedule control
- Interview/ Sales
- Interview/ Vehicle design・manufacturing