Research System and Development Base
An introduction to our development bases formed around the MHI-MS product design department as the core and MHI Research & Innovation Center.
Vibration Control Systems
|Kobe Head Office
Culture & Sports
Food & Packaging Machinery
Printing & Paper Converting Machinery (Printing Machinery)
Printing & Paper Converting Machinery (Paper Converting Machinery)
Rubber & Tire Machinery
- Research System and Development Base
- The world’s first! A Next-Generation ERP to Realize the Roads of Tomorrow in Singapore
- Meeting the needs of global logistics! The EVOL box making machine enables the high-speed mass production of corrugated board boxes.
- Keep a drink delicious and fresh! A carbon coating that evolves PET bottled beverages.
From the research and development sites
- Next-Generation Multistory Parking Lot installed underground in the inner-city - Birth of the Mitsubishi Cell Park (Two-Lift Type) -
- From the site of MC development, a new corrugated board box making machine that is responsible for the production of corrugated boxes that supports our lives and economy
- Closing in on the latest research on a tire inspection machine that underpins the growth of a motorized society.
- A magnitude 7 earthquake is faithfully reproduced in every detail! “Advanced hydraulic and control technologies” to shake full-scale medium-rise buildings.
- Rapid, beautiful, economical! A newspaper offset press developed to lead the world.
- Generate novel experiences in large-scale facilities that inspire and amaze people and awaken them to new possibilities. Frontline “Moving Technology.”
- Development Story
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review