Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review Food & Packaging Machinery
The PDF link will take you to "MHI Technical Review".
Slide horizontally to see the table.
|51 (2014)||3||Machinery, Equipment and Infrastructure||Product Introduction|
|49 (2012)||4||Technologies and Products of MHI Group Companies||Technical Paper|
|49 (2012)||4||Technologies and Products of MHI Group Companies||Product Introduction|
|42 (2005)||1||New Products and Technologies||Technical Paper|
|40 (2003)||1||Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow||Technical Paper|
|35 (1998)||3||Technical Paper||Numerical Analysis Method for Can Seaming Process|
|34 (1997)||2||Technical Paper||Development of Small Inertia Handling Robot for Packing Line|
|34 (1997)||2||Product Introduction||Packaging Line for Vial Satisfied Requirement of Good Manufacturing Practice|
|34 (1997)||2||Product Introduction||Mitsubishi Can Filler FKM Series|
|28 (1991)||1||Technical Paper||Reduction of dissolved oxygen in packaged beverages|
|28 (1991)||1||Product Introduction||Mitsubishi cartoning machine CM-600 “KATORAKUN”|
|22 (1985)||1||Product Introduction||Pouch Filling Machine PF-300-SP|
|14 (1977)||5||Product Introduction||Mitsubishi Retort Pouch Filling Machine|
- Research System and Development Base
- The world’s first! A Next-Generation ERP to Realize the Roads of Tomorrow in Singapore
- Meeting the needs of global logistics! The EVOL box making machine enables the high-speed mass production of corrugated board boxes.
- Keep a drink delicious and fresh! A carbon coating that evolves PET bottled beverages.
From the research and development sites
- Next-Generation Multistory Parking Lot installed underground in the inner-city - Birth of the Mitsubishi Cell Park (Two-Lift Type) -
- From the site of MC development, a new corrugated board box making machine that is responsible for the production of corrugated boxes that supports our lives and economy
- Closing in on the latest research on a tire inspection machine that underpins the growth of a motorized society.
- A magnitude 7 earthquake is faithfully reproduced in every detail! “Advanced hydraulic and control technologies” to shake full-scale medium-rise buildings.
- Rapid, beautiful, economical! A newspaper offset press developed to lead the world.
- Generate novel experiences in large-scale facilities that inspire and amaze people and awaken them to new possibilities. Frontline “Moving Technology.”
- Development Story
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review