Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review Industrial Equipment
The PDF link will take you to "MHI Technical Review".
Slide horizontally to see the table.
|53 (2016)||1||Machinery, Equipment and Infrastructure||Company Introduction|
|51 (2014)||1||New Products and Technologies||Technical Paper|
|28 (1991)||2||Technical Paper||Flow Prediction of Bifurcations Using CFD|
|28 (1991)||2||Technical Paper||Study on Penstock with Mechanical Joints|
|19 (1982)||4||Technical Paper||Development of an Automatic field Welding System for Penstocks in Inclined Tunnel Shaft|
|18 (1981)||6||Technical Paper||Application of Electric Resistance Probe Method to Non-destructive Inspection|
|12 (1975)||4||Product Introduction||Penstock Using 80kg/mm2 High Tensile Strength Steel for Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc. Ohira Hydraulic Power Station|
- Research System and Development Base
- The world’s first! A Next-Generation ERP to Realize the Roads of Tomorrow in Singapore
- Meeting the needs of global logistics! The EVOL box making machine enables the high-speed mass production of corrugated board boxes.
- Keep a drink delicious and fresh! A carbon coating that evolves PET bottled beverages.
From the research and development sites
- Next-Generation Multistory Parking Lot installed underground in the inner-city - Birth of the Mitsubishi Cell Park (Two-Lift Type) -
- From the site of MC development, a new corrugated board box making machine that is responsible for the production of corrugated boxes that supports our lives and economy
- Closing in on the latest research on a tire inspection machine that underpins the growth of a motorized society.
- A magnitude 7 earthquake is faithfully reproduced in every detail! “Advanced hydraulic and control technologies” to shake full-scale medium-rise buildings.
- Rapid, beautiful, economical! A newspaper offset press developed to lead the world.
- Generate novel experiences in large-scale facilities that inspire and amaze people and awaken them to new possibilities. Frontline “Moving Technology.”
- Development Story
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review