Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review Mechanical Parking Facilities
The PDF link will take you to "MHI Technical Review".
Slide horizontally to see the table.
|53 (2016)||1||Machinery, Equipment and Infrastructure||Foreword|
|53 (2016)||1||Machinery, Equipment and Infrastructure||Company Introduction|
|32 (1995)||2||Product Introduction||Integrated Parking System with Latest High Technology (IPS)|
|31 (1994)||1||Product Introduction||Environmental Watcher|
|26 (1989)||3||Product Introduction||Mechanical Parking System “Mitsubishi Tower Park (High-Speed Type)”|
- Research System and Development Base
- The world’s first! A Next-Generation ERP to Realize the Roads of Tomorrow in Singapore
- Meeting the needs of global logistics! The EVOL box making machine enables the high-speed mass production of corrugated board boxes.
- Keep a drink delicious and fresh! A carbon coating that evolves PET bottled beverages.
From the research and development sites
- Next-Generation Multistory Parking Lot installed underground in the inner-city - Birth of the Mitsubishi Cell Park (Two-Lift Type) -
- From the site of MC development, a new corrugated board box making machine that is responsible for the production of corrugated boxes that supports our lives and economy
- Closing in on the latest research on a tire inspection machine that underpins the growth of a motorized society.
- A magnitude 7 earthquake is faithfully reproduced in every detail! “Advanced hydraulic and control technologies” to shake full-scale medium-rise buildings.
- Rapid, beautiful, economical! A newspaper offset press developed to lead the world.
- Generate novel experiences in large-scale facilities that inspire and amaze people and awaken them to new possibilities. Frontline “Moving Technology.”
- Development Story
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review