Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review Gas holder/Vibration Control Systems
The PDF link will take you to "MHI Technical Review".
Slide horizontally to see the table.
|53 (2016)||1||Machinery, Equipment and Infrastructure||Company Introduction|
|49 (2012)||1||New Products and Technologies||Technical Paper|
|49 (2012)||4||New Products and Technologies||Technical Paper|
|42 (2005)||1||New Products and Technologies||Technical Paper|
|34 (1997)||1||Technical Paper||Development of New Corrosion-Resistant Low Alloy Steel WELACC 5 for LNG-Fired Smokestacks|
|34 (1997)||1||Technical Paper||Construction of Semi-Monocoque Stack for Misumi Power Station|
|34 (1997)||1||Product Introduction||Wind Damper Driven by Wire Rope|
|33 (1996)||1||Technical Paper||Development on Tuned Active Damper for Skyscrapers|
|28 (1991)||2||Technical Paper||Preventing vibrations in high-rise structure|
|28 (1991)||2||Technical Paper||Development of new corrosion-resistant stainless steels for smokestacks|
|28 (1991)||2||Product Introduction||Multi-pod Type Stack for Coal-fired Boiler for Hekinan Thermal Power Station of Chubu Electric Power Co, Inc|
|24 (1987)||2||Technical Paper||Development of Mitsubishi new type gas holder|
|22 (1985)||1||Technical Paper||Development of numerical simulation models on gas diffusion|
|22 (1985)||2||Technical Prospect||Outline of the researches and development for iron and steel manufacturing machinery in MHI|
|20 (1983)||2||Technical Paper||A Numerical Analysis of the Flow around Structures by the Discrete Vortex Method|
|13 (1976)||2||Product Introduction||Mitsubishi Desulfurization Equipment-Installed Stack|
|13 (1976)||5||Product Introduction||Mitsubishi Gas Holder for High Pressure Use for Nippon Steel Corp. Kimitsu Works|
- Research System and Development Base
- The world’s first! A Next-Generation ERP to Realize the Roads of Tomorrow in Singapore
- Meeting the needs of global logistics! The EVOL box making machine enables the high-speed mass production of corrugated board boxes.
- Keep a drink delicious and fresh! A carbon coating that evolves PET bottled beverages.
From the research and development sites
- Development Story
- A magnitude 7 earthquake is faithfully reproduced in every detail! “Advanced hydraulic and control technologies” to shake full-scale medium-rise buildings.
- Rapid, beautiful, economical! A newspaper offset press developed to lead the world.
- Generate novel experiences in large-scale facilities that inspire and amaze people and awaken them to new possibilities. Frontline “Moving Technology.”
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review