“World-class EH&S programs that protect Diamond WTG Engineering & Services personnel, the personnel of our customers and suppliers, the environment and the reputation for excellence of Diamond WTG Engineering & Services and our customers”
Embrace Diamond WTG Engineering and Services’ Corporate creed of excellence in EH&S by partnering with our customers and suppliers.
Diamond WTG Engineering & Services recognizes and accepts its duties as an employer to ensure in so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety, and welfare at work of all its employees.
Diamond WTG Engineering & Services will ensure
all reasonably practicable efforts are made to safeguard its visitors, contractors, and members of the public, who may be affected by its activities. Stop Work policy ensures any employee, customer employee, and or contractor has the right to stop work at any time if they feel unsafe or unsure about a procedure.
Diamond WTG Engineering & Services will observe all relevant statutes, regulations, and codes of practice and will take appropriate steps within its authority for the:
- Provision and maintenance of plant and equipment that is safe and without health risks.
- Arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risks to health in relation to the use, handling, storage, and transportation of articles and substances.
- Provision of sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision are necessary to ensure its employees' health and safety at work.
- Maintenance of a safe workplace and providing and maintaining a safe means of access to it and egress from it. To realize these objectives, the company shall make available adequate resources to promote and maintain best practices in Health and Safety Management. In addition, Diamond WTG Engineering & Services will endeavor to prevent any incident that may result in injury, ill-health, or damage to property.
- This year seven sites will reach five years or more without an OSHA Recordable Injury.
- Two of the seven sites will reach 8 years without an OSHA Recordable Injury this year.
- Our Total Recordable Injury Rate for last year was 0.91.
- All sites are staffed with Site Safety Coordinators.
- The company safety program is available for vetting on ISNetworld.
CALL US TODAY