Nuclear Power Training Center Ltd. (hereinafter "NTC") recognizes that all personal information managed and used in its business activities must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, NTC will follow the basic policy stated below.
- NTC will define clearly the purposes for which all personal information are used and will ensure that its acquisition, possession, and use of personal information are limited to the extent necessary to achieve those objectives.
- NTC will strive to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- NTC will implement reasonable safety measures and will take necessary corrective action in order to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, tampering, or unauthorized disclosure of the personal information in its possession.
- NTC will provide appropriate guidance and supervision as needed for employees and subcontractors responsible for handling such personal information.
- NTC will comply with all applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
- NTC will strive continuously to review and improve its personal information initiatives.
- NTC will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the person involved.。
June 15, 2018
Masaru Kusumoto, President
Nuclear Power Training Center Ltd.
For information regarding the business purposes, the practical handling method of personal information by NTC, refer to the following:
1. Use of Personal Information
NTC will acquire and use personal information only as needed for its business performance. The business purposes of personal information are:
- To make applications for transactions between NTC and its customers and other parties concerned with its businesses; obtain confirmation regarding customers and other parties concerned; review and assess such transactions; execute and manage agreements; and conduct termination and other proceedings following termination of agreements with customers and contractors.
- To issue notices regarding improvement of NTC products and services and of associated products and services, and respond to customer inquiries regarding such products and services.
- To respond to inquiries about the products and services provided by parties having business relations with NTC.
- To confirm applications for and participation in various exhibitions and seminars, communicate with lecturers, and report on the results of studies and events to the persons involved, and also to provide visitors with access to NTC's facilities.
- To make contact with the members of any organizations in which NTC is a member, and issue various notices from NTC according to the purposes of activity of such organizations.
- To communicate and enter into joint contracts with various research institutes based on NTC's R&D activities, to which the paragraph (1) above shall apply accordingly; participate in academic societies; make recommendations for prizes awarded by academic societies; and make and manage joint patent applications.
- To communicate with journalists and analysts in publicity activities.
- To receive applications for employment, communicate with and issue the notification of employment to the applicants, and other issues concerning recruitment activities.
- To communicate and conduct transactions with public accountants, attorneys and patent attorneys concerned with the business activities of NTC.
- To communicate with the officers, directors, employees or any related persons in the parent compary and affiliates of NTC in the course of performance of business activities other than those as stated above.
- To issue notices to NTC's retired employees and to communicate with the families of NTC's employees.
- To exchange necessary information between NTC and its cooperative, non-regular, temporary, part-time and student workers in execution of contracts with them and performance of their works.
- To receive personal information provided for any order-based works and to complete such works within NTC's scope of business.
- To issue useful notices incidental to the above purposes of use from NTC and its group companies.
NTC may provide personal information to a third party with the approval of each respective individual, consign the handling of personal information, or share personal information with a NTC group company to the extent that such personal information is required for the business purposes as stated above.
If any personal information is acquired or used for any other business purposes than those described above, a notice or announcement will be issued separately.
2. Possession of Personal Information
NTC possesses and will possess personal information including names, addresses, telephone numbers, FAX numbers, e-mail addresses, gender, ages, memberships, departments and titles of its customers, suppliers and other related companies.
NTC does not acquire and possess any personal information that is not required for business purposes.
3. Personal Information Management
NTC will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of the personal information possessed by it and endeavor to maintain the contents of such personal information as accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary for business purposes.
Personal information which is no longer necessary for business purposes will be disposed of promptly in an appropriate method.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
NTC will not provide the personal information of any person to any third party without such person's approval, except the following cases:
- the provision of the personal information will be suspended upon the individual's request and the matters stipulated for this provision in the Personal Information Protection Act are noticed or easily known to such person;
- the work of handling personal information is entrusted, in whole or in part, to any third party to the extent necessary for NTC's business purposes.provided, that a confidentiality agreement shall be entered into by and between MHI and such entrusted company and that NTC will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of such entrusted company;
- that NTC will disclose the personal information of any specific person with any of its group companies to the extent necessary for business purposes.
- provided that such disclosure, the nature of the disclosed personal information, the purposes of such disclosure, the name of the responsible party for the management of such personal information shall be noticed or easily known to the person whose personal information has been disclosed; and
- such disclosure of personal information to any third party is otherwise authorized under any applicable law or regulation.
5. Contact for Personal Information
For information regarding the specific business purposes, the disclosure, correction and suspension of use of the contents of personal information, or for any inquiry for general information on the process of handling personal information, contact:
- General Affairs Department, Head Office,
Nuclear Power Training Center Ltd.
- 129-1-1 Kutsumi, Tsuruga-shi, Fukui-ken 914-0823
Tel: (+81) 770-23-9090
How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
7. Collection of Browsing History
- Collection of Browsing History
The Website may use the technology such as access logs or Cookie to acquire your browsing history for your more convenience of use of the Website. The collected historical information is used only for the purposes of higher convenience of use, monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic use such as sum-up and analysis for service planning and better service.
Access logs include records of user IP addresses and part of the operating environment, but they cannot identify users.
You can reject to receive Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive Cookie by setting the browser accordingly. If you reject to receive Cookie, you can use the NTC Website.
NTC cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal information on any other Website linked with the NTC Website. If you have any query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access to each relevant Website.