Training at NTC is conducted primarily through the use of simulators that can replicate actual nuclear power plant conditions.
The Center is equipped with a full array of computer-equipped teaching facilities to increase the effectiveness of training.
Operational training is conducted in the same circumstance as actual operating condition and the simulators are equipped with the same control board used at actual nuclear power plants.
- No.1 Simulator2 Loop Plant (600MWe)
- No.2 Simulator3 Loop Plant (900MWe)
- No.3 Simulator4 Loop Plant (1200MWe)
- No.4 Simulator3 Loop Plant (900 MWe)
- Desk SimulatorDesk simulators are auxiliary facilities provided for simulators Nos. 1 through 3.
- Additional Learning FacilitiesNTC has learning facilities designed to enhance operators’ theoretical understanding of nuclear power plant operation.
Experienced instructors prepare practical and effective lesson programs and conduct training sessions.