GLOBAL SOLUTIONS WITH A GULF COAST PRESENCE
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor International Corporation (MCO-I)
represents the premier choice for turbomachinery products and services in North America.
Delivering the best-in-class customer experience by combining highly efficient turbomachinery meticulously manufactured in Japan with fast,
fine-tuned local services in the Gulf Coast region. The Pearland Works 26-acre campus,
located just south of Houston, TX, is the first facility in the Americas dedicated to the packaging,
service and storage of Mitsubishi and other OEM’s turbomachinery backed by local sales, engineering and operation experts.
Through this dedicated investment and continuous commitment to service and technology
from the new unit team to aftermarket services offerings to extensive training programs,
MCO-I is delivering global solutions through a local presence.
GULF COAST TEST STAND
The new MCO-I test stand means the Gulf Coast region now boasts the presence of a global compressor manufacturer with a significant regional presence, enabling the manufacture, assembly and testing of centrifugal compressors on the US Gulf Coast for the first time.
- This will minimize schedule risk for clients as it simplifies logistics to site for installation.
- The only OEM to have a compressor test stand performing PTC 10 Type 2 testing in the region
- Allows the customer access to a local and timely explanation of shop test results.
- Accurate and reliable mechanical run and performance tests in line with the ASME PTC 10 test code are required.
- 90% of the test stand’s customers are now located within a 300-mile radius of the facility.
- Customers benefit from much shorter project lead times.