We will make use of our highest quality and unique "skills," which are our advantage,
to sensitively meet customer needs and provide air travel passengers with safety and security, and thereby provide products and services that can contribute to international society.
- New MHIAEL Nagasaki Plant for Aero Engine Components Completed at Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works -- Operations Started in November with World-leading Manufacturing Efficiency, Production Gradually Expanding --
- MHI Aero Engines Makes First Shipment of Domestically Assembled Pratt & Whitney GTF PW1200G Engine for the Mitsubishi SpaceJet -- First Final Assembly Line in Japan for Commercial Aircraft Engines --
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Aero Engines Receives Order from ANA for Retrofitting of IPC Modules on Boeing 787 Trent 1000 Engines -- First Shipment Completed on September 11 --
- "New Combustor Center" for Manufacturing Aero Engine Parts to be Established within MHI's Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works -- Targets Set on World-class Efficiency: Response to Expanding Aircraft Engine Production --
- MHIAEL to provide engine maintenance services for Cathay Pacific's 747-400ERF fleet