Engineering A Reliable Future
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering offers reliable technologies gained
from engineering synergies realized within Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group.
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCS
- Commercial Operations Commence at Methanol / Dimethyl Ether Plant in Trinidad and Tobago
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering to Establish "Decarbonization Business Department" -- Response to Diverse Customer Needs amid Global Efforts to Achieve Carbon Neutrality --
- MHIENG Completes Delivery of 48 New 7500 Series Carriages for the New Transit Yurikamome Line -- Replacing the 7200 Series, Contributing to Improved Public Transport for the International Tourism City of Tokyo --
- MHIENG Receives Follow-up Order from Hiroshima Rapid Transit Co. for 78 7000-Series Carriages (13 Trains) for its “Astram Line” -- Local Production Will Contribute to Local Development --